ESTIMATION OF LONG-TIME STRENGTH OF WELDED STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS MADE OF HIGH-TEMPERATURE CHROMIUN STEEL
A.A. Khalimov, Candidate of Technical Science
(Ufa State Petroleum Technological University),
D.S. Khudyakov (Institute of Energy Resources Transportation GUP)
Annotation: The article contains results of analysis which estimates by long-time strength criteria the safe service life of structural oil and gas equipment elements made of high-temperature chromium steel.
Key words: long-time strength, semi-automatic welding in the mix of protective gases, remained safe service life, oil and gas equipment.
List of references:
1. GOST 14249-80. Vessels and apparatus. Norms and methods of strength design. – M.: Publishing house of standards, 1981. 15 p.
2. RTM 26-0267-84. Method of strength design of furnace elements working under pressure. – M.: Soyuzneftehimmash, 1984. 16 p.
3. Stasenko I.V. Creep design of pipelines. M.: Mashinostroyenie. 1986. 256 p.
4. Antikain P.A. Metals and strength design of boiler elements. M.: Energiya, 1969. 445 p.
5. Zainullin R.S. Ensuring serviceability of equipment under mechanochemical damageability conditions. Ufa: MNTC “BEST”, 1997. 426 p.
6. Halimov A.A. Problems of welding 15X5M steel pipeline elements during repair works // Problems of oil and gas complex of Russia. Materials of All-Russ. Scient. And Techn. Conf. Ufa: UGNTU,1995. P. 23-33.
7. Alloyed steels for petrochemical equipment / V.G. Dyakov, Y.S. Medvedev, Z.A. Abramova et al. M.: Mashinostroyenie, 1971. 183 p.
of Technical Science
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
Reader of the Chair of Oil Equipment Manufacturing Engineering
450062, Ufa, ul. Cosmonavtov, 1
tel: (347) 235-29-87, 243-16-38
• Khudyakov Dmitriy S.
Institute of Energy Resources Transportation GUP
450055, Ufa, pr. Oktyabrya, 144/3
tel: (347) 231-38-16