STOCHASTIC-STATISTICAL METHOD OF RATING SAFETY COEFFICIENT ACCORDING TO PIPE MATERIAL
M.Kh. Sultanov, Doctor of Technical Science
(Institute of Energy Resources Transportation GUP),
I.A. Hohlova (Giprovostokneft ÎÀÎ),
V.A. Chernikin, Candidate of Technical Science (AK Transnefteprodukt OAO)
Annotation: Stochastic-statistical method of rating safety coefficient according to pipe material is offered for analysis of main pipeline strength and stability. Relation between safety coefficient corresponding to pipe material and the index of breaking stress variation is stated, and this allows to substantiate the admissible defectiveness level of pipes for main pipelines.
Key words: strength, load, safety, defect, pipe, pipeline, rating.
List of references:
1. SNiP 2.05.06-85*. Trunk pipelines. M., 1985.
2. Ivantzov O.M. Reliability of structural main line constructions. M.: Nedra, 1985. 231 p.
3. Shor Ya.B., Kuzmin F.I. Tables for safety analysis and control. M.: Soviet radio, 1968. 288 p.
4. Kogayev V.P et al. Analyses of machine elements and constructions for strength and durability: Reference book / V.P. Kogayev, N.A. Mahutov, A.P. Gusenkov. M.: Mashinostroyenie, 1985. 224 p.
• Sultanov Marat Kh., Doctor of Technical Science, Professor
Institute of Energy Resources Transportation GUP
Director of the Center of Safe Oil Product Main Line Operation and Power Saving
450055, Ufa, pr. Octyabrya, 144/3
tel: (347) 231-38-63
• Hohlova Irina A.
443041, Samara, ul. Krasnoarmeiskaya, 93
tel: (846) 278-54-89
• Chernikin Vadim A., Candidate of Technical Science
AK Transnefteprodukt OAO
Deputy Head of Production Department
115184, Moscow, Vishnyakovskii per., 2/36, stroeniye 1
tel: (495) 915-94-63