POLYMER-COATED PIPE JOINT TESTING UNDER COMPLEX UNSTEADY LOADS
A.N. Rodomakin (Rosneft NK),
A.L. Chakheyev (PKF «Maly Sok» OOO),
K.M. Gumerov, Doctor of Technical Science
(Institute of Energy Resources Transportation GUP)
Annotation: Durability of squeezed pipe couplings with internal protective coating was examined by testing under effect of cyclic pressures and bending moments. It was stated that finished connections were tight and equal in strength to pipes, irregardless of the absence of welding. Proposed important constructive solutions allow to use the method of squeezed couplings in construction of field pipelines with internal anti-corrosive coating.
Key words: field pipeline, bending moment, squeezed coupling, internal protective coating, pipeline strength, tightness of joints, cyclic loads.
List of references:
1. Gumerov A.G. et al. Safety of long-operated main oil pipelines / A.G. Gumerov, R.S. Gumerov, K.M. Gumerov. M.: Nedra, 2003. 310 p.
2. Instruction for coated pipeline mounting using permanent couplings: Guidance document / PKF “Maly Sok” LLC. Bugulma (Republic of Tatarstan), 2006.
3. Pat. 2305218 RF, MPK F 16L 13/14. Mode of connecting internally coated pipes / S.L. Chaheyev, A.L. Chaheyev (RF). – 2006131727/06; Applied on 05.09.2006; Publ. on 27.08.2007. Bul. 24. P. 265.
4. Shkolnik L.M. Fatigue test method. M.: Metallurgy, 1978. 302 p.
• Rodomakin Andrey N.
Chief Specialist, Surface Facilities and Pipelines Operation Management,
Oil and Gas Production Department
115054, Moscow, ul. Dubininskaya, 31a
• Chakheyev Andrey L.
PKF «Maly Sok» OOO
Director of Commerce
453210, Ishimbai, pr. Lenina, 13a – 10
• Gumerov Kabir M., Doctor of Technical Science
Institute of Energy Resources Transportation GUP
Head of Technical Diagnostics of Field Pipelines
450055, Ufa, pr. Octyabrya, 144/3
tel: (347) 231-36-90