System Approach to Well Construction in Complicated Conditions of Acid Gases Aggression (problems and solutions)
A.A. Doronin (Affiliate of Astrakhanburgaz, Burgaz OOO)
Annotation: The problem of casing string-borehole annulus tightness for the whole well existence period is very important for ultradeep well construction. It is very hard to solve because of high bottom-hole temperatures and aggression of reservoir fluids containing hydrogen sulfide and carbonic acid. This paper contains science-based requirements for formation exposing and isolation in these conditions, investigation and more precise definition of existing corrosion mechanism ideas, requirements for plugging materials and gas well cementing technologies.
Key words: casing string-borehole annulus tightness, reservoir fluids, plugging materials, colmatage effect.
List of references:
1. Tokman A.K. Basic trends in oil and gas prospecting // Gas Industry. 2006. No 9. P. 58-61.
2. Kuznetzov Y.S. et al. High-temperature well cementing in corrosive environment / Y.S. Kuznetzov, V.M. Kravtzov, M.R. Mavlyutov. M.: Nedra, 1987, 276 p.
3. Danyushevskii V.S. et al. Reference manual for plugging materials / V.S. Danyushevskii, I.F. Tostyh, V.M. Milshtein. M.: Nedra, 1973. 311 p.
4. Danyushevskii V.S., Tarnavskii A.P. Gaseous hydrogen sulfide corrosion of the plugging stone // Gas industry. 1977. No 6. P. 46-48.
5. Instructions for determination of corrosion rate of the cement stone, slurry and concrete in the liquid aggressive environments / NIIZB. Stroyizdat, 1975. 24 p.
6. Kravtzov V.M., Mavlyutov M.R., Novohatskii D.F. Resistance of plugging materials to gaseous hydrogen sulfide corrosiveness // Gas industry. 1982. No 4. P. 33-35.
7. Pat. 1536918 RF, MPK E 21 B 37/02. Device for colmatage and cleaning of the well walls / M.R. Mavlyutov, R.F. Ganiyev, Y.S. Kuznetzov, A.P. Katkov, E.S. Hamzin (RF). 4303995/23; Applied on 07.07.87. 1990. Bul. 2.
8. Pat. 1432887, MPK B 06 B 1/20. Rotary pressure fluctuation generator / R.F. Ganiyev, Y.S. Kuznetzov, V.V. Ippolitov (RF). 4145696/24; Applied on 12.11.86. 1988. Bul. 39.
• Doronin Alexandr A.
Affiliate of Astrakhanburgaz, Burgaz OOO
414009, Aksaraiskii town
tel: (8512) 31-31-10