M.M. Veliyev, Candidate of Technical Sciences (Vietsovpetro JV),
I.V. Vladimirov, Doctor of Technical Sciences (NPO Neftegaztekhnologiya OOO)
OF DIFFERENT PERFORATION SCHEMES
OF INJECTION AND PRODUCTION WELLS IN FRACTURED RESERVOIR
Oil production in fractured and fractured-porous reservoirs is characterized by low permeability of porous ground so that fracturing is necessary condition for oil field development accounting the peculiarities of fracture network. In addition to that, oil production in fractured-porous reservoirs does not account the cleavage and shistosity which leads to oil field work out and water breakthrough by the fracture network.
Aims and Objectives
To investigate the peculiarities of oil field work out by means of mathematical modeling. To review the oil field work out in the conditions of fractured carbonate reservoir as a dual porosity ground, which is similar to cavernous fractured reservoirs on the south offshore fields of Vietnam.
There was reviewed the different borehole perforation schemes influence on the oil field work out. It is revealed that the crosswise perforation (in the bottom-hole zone of injection well, in the well head of the production well) increases oil recovery factor on 0,045, water free operation in 1,4 times in reference of the full perforation.
Key words: fractured reservoir, mathematical modeling, granite foundation, relative permeability, borehole perforation, oil recovery factor, injecting water, dual porosity.
1. Maydebor V.N. Osobennosti razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy s treshchinovatymi kollektorami (Peculiarities of Developing Oilfields with Fractured Reservoirs). Moscow: Nedra. 1980. 288 p.
2. Chernitskiy A.V. Metodicheskiye osobennosti geologo-matematicheskogo modelirovaniya massivnykh zalezhey v karbonatnykh kollektorakh // Geologiya nefti i gaza (Methodic Peculiarities of Geological-Mathematic Modeling of Massive Deposits in Carbonate Reservoirs // Geology of Oil and Gas). 1998. No. 3. P. 39-43.
3. MORE 6.7. Technical Reference. ROXAR, 2011. 152 p.
4. Dong Ch.L., Demushkin Yu.I., Kui X.V., Hai F.D. Promyslovo-geologicheskiye osobennosti stroyeniya rezervuara i zalezhi fundamenta mesto-rozhdeniya «Belyy Tigr» // Neftyanoye khozyaystvo (Productive and Geological Peculiarities of the Reservoir/Deposit Structure in the White Tiger Field Basement // Oil Industry). 1996. No. 8.
5. Azis Kh., Settari E. Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye plastovykh system (Mathematic Modeling of the Formation Systems): per. s angl. Moscow: Nedra, 1982. 408 p.
6. Vladimirov I.V., Andreev D.V., Yegorov A.F. Vliyaniye vzaimodeystviya mezhdu sistemami matrichnykh blokov i treshchin na vyrabotku zapasov nefti karbonatnykh treshchinovato-porovykh kollektorov // NTZh «Neftepromyslovoye delo» (Interaction Between Matrix Blocks and Fractures, and its Influence on Recovery of Oil Reserves from the Carbonate Porous Fractured Reservoirs // STJ «Oilfield Business»). 2011.
No. 5. P. 9-12.
7. Vladimirov I.V. et all. Problemy razrabotki vodoneftyanykh i chastichno zavodnennykh zon neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy (Problems of Developing Water-Oil and Partially Encroached Zones of Oilfields) / I.V. Vladimirov,
N.I. Khisamutdinov, M.M. Taziev. Moscow: VNIIOENG, 2007. 360 p.
• Veliyev Mubaris M., Ñandidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Head of Department of Economics, NIPImorneftegaz
Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Vung Tau, Le Loi Street, 105
tel: (0864) 83-98-71
• Vladimirov Igor V., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
NPO Neftegaztekhnologiya OOO
Deputy Director for Science
Russian Federation, 450078, Ufa, ul. Revoluytsionnaya, 96/2
tel: (347) 228-18-75