T.N.Minnivaleev (Ufa State Petroleum Technological University)
DESIGHING OF THE COMPENSATOR FOR PROTECTING PIPELINES
AND EQUIPMENT FROM PRESSURE FLUCTUATION AND HYDRAULIC IMPACTS
Pressure fluctuation of fluid and hydraulic impacts are the reasons of many negative occurrences such as breaks of pipelines, pumping equipment, appearance of alternating load, vibration, while drilling oil wells pressure fluctuation of fluid leads to irregular working of turbodrill, bit.
Aims and Objectives
Determination of the influence of pressure fluctuation on work of turbodrill, designing of the compensator which allows to set it directly in the drilling shaft and decrease amplitude of pressure fluctuation of drilling fluid.
Compensators, that are used now, donít ensure the due damping of pressure fluctuation of drilling fluid and application of the suggested compensator is one of the real methods to decrease amplitude of pressure fluctuation of drilling fluid.
Key words: well, pipeline, turbodrill, bit, drilling fluid, pressure fluctuation, compensator.
1. Ilyskiy A.L. et all. Burovyye mashiny, mekhanizmy i sooruzheniya (Drilling Machinery, Mechanisms and Constructions) / A.L. Ilyskiy, V.M. Kasyyanov, V.G. Poroshin. Moscow: Nedra, 1967. 472 p.
2. Karaev M.A. Gidravlika burovykh nasosov (Hydraulics of Drilling Mud Pumps). 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. Moscow: Nedra, 1983. 208 p.
3. Burovyye nasosy s reguliruyemoy podachey (Drilling Mud Pumps with the Managed Discharge) / S.V. Lovchev, V.I. Roshchupkin, S.L. Zalkin et all. Moscow: Nedra, 1977.
4. Tekhnika upravleniya dinamikoy burilynogo instrumenta pri provodke glubokikh skvazhin (Technique of Management of Dynamics of the Drilling Tool When Drilling Deep Wells) / B.Z. Sultanov, M.S. Gabdrakhimov, R.R. Safiullin, A.S. Galeev. Moscow: Nedra, 1997. 165 p.
5. Pat. 2464404 RF, MPK E 21 B 21/00. Kompensator promyvochnoy zhidkosti (Flush Water Compensator) / M.S. Gabdrakhimov, R.I. Suleymanov, V.Sh. Shaislamov, T.N. Minnivaleev (RF). 2010152927; Zayavleno 23.12.2010; Opubl. 27.06.2012.
ē Minnivaleev Timur N.
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
Russian Federation, 450062, Ufa, ul. Kosmonavtov, 1