R.R. Musin (Varioganservis OOO, Raduzhnyy, Tyumen Region, Russian Federation)
THE USE OF CHEMICALS TO REDUCE THE CORROSION OF UNDERGROUND EQUIPMENT FOR OIL PRODUCTION AT VARIOGANNEFTEGAZ OAO
In Western Siberia the technology based in corrosion inhibitors (CI) application to prevent complications of oil production have significant advantages over the other methods: they are compatible with the existing technology of oil production, do not require large capital investments and can be used at that stage of development when there are complications.
Aims and Objectives
To analyze the effectiveness of a Varioganneftegaz OAO technology of corrosion inhibitors application, to evaluate the possibility of their implementation with the highest technical and economic effect.
Analysis of the scientific and technical literature and field data of failures of electric centrifugal pumps and overhaul periods at oil wells as a result of application of CI.
It is shown that the most effective method of inhibition at Varioganneftegaz OAO is a periodic dose of CI in the well annulus.
The use of corrosion inhibiting technology (constant chemical dosing by stationary installations SUDR, periodic - mobile block MBRH installations, the use of encapsulated reagents and reagent squeezing into the reservoir) has reduced the number of specific failures in 3 times, while the number of wells where corrosion inhibitors were used in 7 times.
Key words: corrosion, inhibitors, technological measures, technology of continuous and intermittent dosing of corrosion inhibitors, encapsulated corrosion inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors squeezing into the formation, failures, mean time to failure, economic effect
1. Nizamov K.R., Musin R.R. Tekhnologicheskie metody povysheniya ekspluatatsionnoy nadezhnosti neftepromyslovykh truboprovodov [Technological Methods of the Enhancement of Oilfield Pipeline Operational Integrity]. Problemy sbora, podgotovki i transporta nefti i nefteproduktov – Problems of Gathering, Treatment and Transportation of Oil and Oil Products (IPTER), Ufa, 2012, Issue 1 (87), pp. 78-82. (in Russ.).
2. Kashavtsev V.Ye., Gattenberger Yu.P., Lyushin S.F. Preduprezhdenie soleobrazovaniya pri dobyche nefti [Prevention of Salt Formation in Oil Recovery]. Moscow, Nedra, 1985. 215 p. (in Russ.).
3. GOST 9.506-87. Edinaya sistema zashchity ot korrozii i stareniya. Ingibitory korrozii metallov v vodno-neftyanykh sredakh. Metody opredeleniya zashchitnoy sposobnosti [State Standard 9.506-87. Unified system of corrosion and Aging Protection. The Inhibitors of Metal Corrosion in Water-Oil Environments. Methods for Determination of Protective Ability]. Moscow, Izd-vo standartov, 1988. 17 p. (in Russ.).
4. Zav’yalov V.V. K voprosu o vybore ingibitorov korrozii dlya zashchity podzemnogo oborudovaniya skvazhin [On the Selection of Corrosion Inhibitors to Protect Subsurface Well Equipment]. Inzhenernaya praktika – Engineering practice, 2011, Special issue No. 1, pp. 69-71. (in Russ.).
5. Ragulin V.V., Voloshin A.I., Ganiev I.M., Mikhaylov A.G., Markelov D.V. Perspektivnaya tekhnologiya preduprezhdeniya soleotlozheniya v dobyvayushchikh skvazhinakh [Promising Technology for the Prevention of scaling in Producing Wells]. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2008, No. 11, pp. 62-65. (in Russ.).
6. Nizamov K.R. Povyshenie ekspluatatsionnoy nadezhnosti neftepromyslovykh truboprovodov. Diss. doct. tekhn. nauk. [Improving the Operational Reliability of the Oilfield Pipelines. Doct. tekhn. sci. diss.]. Ufa, BashNIPIneft’, 2001. 300 p. (in Russ.).
7. Nizamov K.R., Musin R.R. Uglekislotnaya korroziya oborudovaniya i truboprovodov pri dobyche nefti na mestorozhdeniyakh Zapadnoy Sibiri [Carbon dioxide corrosion of equipment and pipelines during crude oil production in fields of Western Siberia]. Problemy sbora, podgotovki i transporta nefti i nefteproduktov – Problems of Gathering, Treatment and Transportation of Oil and Oil Products (IPTER), Ufa, 2014, Issue 3 (97), pp. 96-102. (in Russ.).
8. Kanzafarov F.Ya. Laboratornoe testirovanie novykh ingibitorov soleotlozheniy dlya mestorozhdeniy TNK-VR [Laboratory Testing of New Scale Inhibitors for ÒNÊ-ÂÐ Fields]. Inzhenernaya praktika – Engineering practice, 2011, Special issue No. 1, pp. 28-36. (in Russ.).
Musin Rustam R.
Head of Production Departament
Nizhnevartovskiy trakt, Yuzhnaya promzona, Raduzhnyy,
Yugra, Tyumen Region, 628464, Russian Federation
tel: (34668) 5-09-21